Tuesday, July 1, 2014

VOLUME XXXVII

Dear ALL:
A year ago I created ERB Enterprise. With its anniversary debut just around the corner I would like to share with you my revampedwebsite www.estherbrook.com.
I have added some wonderful items to my Home Decor Shop, as well as made it easier to navigate through it all.
Look out for more of ERB Enterprise on, twitter '@erbenterprise', Facebook, 'ERB Enterprise' Pinterest, 'ERB Enterprise' and coming soon a newly created 'Instagram' page.

Thanks, for all your Love and Support!

Until Next Time.........Work It!
Esther


Esther welcomes opportunities to style individuals or interiors as well as promote fashion and design events.
All personal images are owned by Esther’s Essentials/EstherBrook.com and may not be used in any way without my approval. 
Please email me at info@estherbrook.com for any request.Thank you.

No comments: