Friday, November 25, 2011

Volume V

Monday, November 21st, 94th Street & Central Park West




HOLIDAY PARTY LOOKS

With the holiday season now officially here, it's time to start thinking about all those parties you'll be attending; and you're probably already thinking "I don't have a thing to wear"! Relax! I'm here to help with a few party looks which will cover every occasion from a casual get together at home with friends, to a full-fledged gala. Here are looks which I think will inspire...



                                                                                  Satin Chic



    


Brocade Lady

               



Frills Galore




Too Hot To Trot
                                                                                                                                                                         





Midnight Blues
                                                                       
                                                                                              


Festive Fuchsia




Golden Haze





Daring Denim




Baubles and Bubbles




Shorty For The Party




Cashmere And Lace



Shimmer On




Sophisticated Velvet





All Ruffled Up 





Luxe Lace




Glamorous Boa




Tropical Treat




Black 'Pant' Her



Champagne Taste


                               

                                                                                 All That Glitters

                                                       
                                                      
                                         




Check out some of my favorite Holiday fashion and accessory looks on 'pinterst'.
Click here:





HOME DECOR
Why not add some shimmer and shine to your home for the holidays... 

          
                          Treat yourself to a sparkly new bed ensemble, elevating the sexiness quota in your boudoir!



   Try a few oversized sequin and beaded throw pillows for a glam look throughout your home.     






Fill that empty wall with a magnificent mirror to illuminate and open up the space.




Group together various sized vases to create drama.




Stack interesting novel trunks (mirrored and numbered)...for extra storage!




It's the holidays! So why not set a festive table.




Find organic inspired decor items with a twist for a luxurious look.


Fill an unexpected bowl with decorative 'snowball like' ornaments!










Until next time…..”Work it”
ERB & Hunter



Contact: info@estherbrook.com
To purchase my booklet: http://www.estherbrook.com/


Esther welcomes opportunities to style individuals or interiors as well as promote fashion and design events.


All personal images are owned by "Esther's Essentials" and may not be used in any way without my consent. Please email me at info@estherbrook.com for any request.




11 comments:

Design Star said...

I have to agree, the holidays are upon us and I am feeling overwhelmed, not only with gifts to get this year, but what to wear to upcoming parties. I was just invited to a Holiday/Reunion (High School) party and am seeking your advise as to what would be appropriate to wear. I'd like to be classy, understated sexy...I don't want to over dress, I'd like to be somewhere in the middle and I know you have the answer, please help.

----M. Gonzalez

Anonymous said...

I think you are incredibly talented and I truly enjoy your monthly blog. I am to attend a very good friend of mine's retirement party and have no clue what to wear, can you help?

Esther Brook said...

Hi Anonymous:

Well, you can never go wrong with basic black, and since it is a retirement party why not be a bit conservative. Try a "LBD" (Little Black Dress)with a cardigan sweater over it then highlighted with maybe a skinny black patent leather belt to define the waist. Have some fun with perhaps a colorful platform pump and shoulder handbag.

Esther Brook said...

Dear Design Star:

It's the Holidays, so why not glam it up! Nothing is subtly sexier than a woman in a "mens" inspired tuxedo look. Try a body conscious, perfectly fitted, black pant and matching jacket with maybe satin lapels...(look at Dolce & Gabbana for inspiration). Pair it with a satin camisole (color if you like)and try a pair of gittery platform peeptoe pumps and a fabulous clutch.

Mascara Guru said...

Read your booklet. Its great!!! keep it coming.



Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

great job with the blog layout!

TK said...

I am very happy that I purchased Essential Wardrobe Basics. It is a one of a kind booklet. The wardrobe suggestions are phenomenal and will work for all body shapes and sizes (I was very impressed by this). Ms. Brooks I love the wardrobe and home decor suggestions on your blog. I'm not much of a resale shopper, but after seeing your "finds" I'm going to have to starting resale shopping for myself and home. Great website and blog! Keep the ideals coming!

Esther Brook said...

Hi Lucija,

Thanks so much for the nice comments. I'm happy to know that you enjoy what I'm doing with my monthly blog!

I will definitely check yours out too.

Cheers,
Esther

Esther Brook said...

Thanks a million Mascara Guru!

Esther Brook said...

Dear Anonymous,

Glad you like the layout of my monthly blog!

Best,
Esther

Esther Brook said...

Dear TK,

It's amazing what you'll find in some of the high-end resale shops!
Happy shopping...................

PS. Glad you find the booklet helpful.

Xo,
Esther