Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Volume XV





THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE


Fall happens to be my favorite season of the year; and is officially here. Regarding Fall fashions, although I wish I could run out and purchase a brand new wardrobe, I cannot, and anyhow there are several items I own, which I still love. 

I combed through my closets, keeping in mind some pointers, this seasons trends, and my intent of looking modern and fresh. I have come up with a months worth of  looks I will be wearing this season and would love to share them with you. Hoping this will be inspirational, and give you some new ideas of combining colors, (hot pink and camel) fabrics, (leather and chiffon) or complimentary prints (leopard and plaid) also adding white to your wardrobe.

Enjoy!



LEATHER






WINTER WHITE





COLOR BLOCKING







CHANEL INSPIRED





BROCADE





MILITARY INSPIRATION








FOR MORE FALL FASHION INSPIRATION CLICK ONTO MY PINTEREST BOARD 
'FALL FASHION 2012' BELOW:




NEW YORK FASHION WEEK


The Venue

Monya & Me
The Invite
The Theater

The Crowd
Let The Show Begin
The Photographers
The Journalist



A Quiet Break





Enjoy Highlights from The Incredible Spring 2013 Show by copying and pasting the link into your browser

                                                          www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNN-Lt_b_h8



INTERIOR DESIGN
When one thinks of Interior Design, we usually think of the normal, tried and true...
Below is a link to unusual interior design ideas I came across on pinterest. 
Check them out by clicking on the link below! If this doesn't get your imagination going I don't know what will!

Enjoy!




BELLA'S FUND:
To learn more about this please see my June 25th post.
Click Below Link to donate:


http://cota.donorpages.com/PatientOnlineDonation/COTAforBellaT/

                                                                                                     
Or you may mail your donation to:
Children's Organ Transplant Association
2501 West Cota Drive
Blommington, Indiana 47403

***Please make check payable to : COTA
***Memo: In honor of Bella Tomlinson

Thank you in advance for your generosity, support, well wishes and love. It is greatly appreciated!




Until next time…..”Work It" ERB  

To purchase my booklet: http://www.estherbrook.com/
Esther welcomes opportunities to style individuals or interiors as well as promote fashion and design events.
All personal images are owned by "Esther's Essentials" and may not be used in any way without my consent. Please email me at info@estherbrook.com for any request.




















No comments: