Monday, June 24, 2013

VOLUME XXIV



FUN IN THE SUN......


To All my blog viewers out there in:

The US, Russia, France, Ukraine, Germany, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Canada, Australia, Latvia, Africa, United Arab Emirates, Serbia, Brazil, Philippines, Poland, Netherlands, Oman, Italy, Sweden, Israel, Slovakia, Mexico, India, Trinidad and Tobago,Vietnam and Malaysia; I have entered a contest, and need a little help from you...Vanity Fair Magazine's 'The International Best Dressed Challenge' and I need your VOTE! I'd like to share my blog with more viewers and this would be a great platform for doing so, if I am selected.

Click on this link (note it only works from a pc)  http://www.vanityfair.com/best-dressed-challenge#gallery?assetId=zV4R5vnop and vote for me. You may vote as many times as you like by the deadline of 7/31/13. Just refresh the page after each vote. Thank you in advance for your vote! I know you won't let me down.



Now lets get to the reason you visit my blog each month....
For Fashion and Interior Design insights, tips, trends, and recommendations of items you can apply to your daily life.


FASHION: This month items to accessorize with

Whether worn with a white tee, adorning a LBD or simply shimmering on sun kissed bronzed skin, these items are sure to capture attention! Why not carry one of the PVC O-T-T embellished cross body bags while wearing your blue jeans or carry one of these gorgeous clutches for that touch of Uber chicness...

                  
                                                                              

         





         
           

                                             
                    

                            



All necklaces and handbags by Shourouck. 


INTERIOR DESIGN: Well not quite! This month we'll take a look at some cool, fun and unusual outdoor furniture for your backyard, deck or patio...wish I were lucky enough to have one!






































COMING NEXT MONTH:


I'm thrilled to share something very exciting to commemorate my two year blogging and website anniversary...stay tuned! 

It'll be revealed next month on July 25th at the new www.estherbrook.com





UNTIL NEXT TIME "WORK IT" ERB


BELLA'S FUND:
Click Below Link to donate:
http://cota.donorpages.com/PatientOnlineDonation/COTAforBellaT/


Or you may mail your donation to:

Children's Organ Transplant Association
2501 West Cota Drive
Bloomington, Indiana 47403

***Please make check payable to : COTA
***Memo: In honor of Bella Tomlinson

No comments: